INCORPORATING KRATOM INTO YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES
Many kratom enthusiasts can agree that kratom’s earthy, strong, bitter taste is not palatable for a few consumers. If you are looking for a few good Kratom recipes, you are in luck! It is very simple to make kratom-infused goods that taste great. We will explore the tried-and-true kratom recipes that make taking your ordinary kratom dose fun and delicious. The possibilities are endless with a little kratom and creativity, from heath bar kratom cookies to kratom pancakes. Let’s dig into these sweet kratom treats!
HEATH BAR COOKIES
Heath bar cookies are a delicious spin on the timeless classic known as chocolate chip cookies. Here is a simple yet tasty kratom recipe that will have you coming back for more:
- 2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of unsalted butter (8 ounces)
- ¾ cup of brown sugar (light or dark)
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups of chopped Heath Bar pieces (8 x 1.4-ounce bars)
- ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, salt, baking soda, and your preferred dose of kratom together. Combine the walnuts and Health Bar pieces in a separate bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, vanilla extract, and both the brown & white sugars. Make sure to beat the eggs in one at a time.
- Add the flour mixture a third at a time, beating after each addition. Add in the Heath Bar walnut mixture until evenly mixed. Chill cookie dough at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Roll cookie dough into balls that span 1-inch in diameter and place 3 inches away from each other on the cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges are starting to brown. Remove cookies from the oven.
- Allow cookies to cool down and enjoy!
DELECTABLE KRATOM PANCAKES
Starting the day with a stack of homemade pancakes has never been so flavorful. Adding a dash of kratom powder makes taking your kratom dose easier and tastier!
- 5 cups of room temperature milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of melted unsalted butter
- Your preferred kratom powder
- In a medium bowl, whisk the vanilla extract and egg into the milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Whisk the salt, sugar, baking soda, flour, baking powder, and kratom powder.
- Gradually pour the dry ingredients into the wet mix (ingredients from step 1). Stir until batter is smooth and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place desired pan over medium heat and lightly coat the pan with vegetable oil.
- Pour desired amount of pancake batter into pan and allow to cook for ~1-2 minutes while continuously checking for doneness.
- Flip the pancake and allow to cook for ~1-2 minutes while continuously checking for doneness.
- Remove pancake from pan and repeat steps 5-7 until batter is gone.
- Top your pancakes with your favorite syrup, butter, or fresh fruit.
We hope that you find both of our recipes delicious, however, do not be scared to experiment with kratom infused goods and share your findings with the kratom community!