HOW TO HAVE ENERGY WITHOUT COFFEE
It is easy to fall into the pattern of grabbing another cup of coffee when that midday drowsiness dawns on you. What if we told you there was a longer-lasting and more sustainable alternative to coffee? Want to know how to have more energy without coffee? Keep reading.
Here are some of our greatest tips to decrease caffeine consumption, create a healthier sleep schedule, and achieve lasting energy that carries on throughout the day.
SUBSTITUTES FOR CAFFEINE
Caffeine may be a quick and easy fix to your energy problems. However, constantly resorting to another cup of coffee when your energy seems to be dwindling is detrimental to your coffee tolerance and paradoxically reduces energy in the long run.
Our preferred caffeine alternative? You guessed it! It is Kratom.
- Both the white and green vein kratom strains are considered to the most energizing strains.
- Consuming kratom shots are a convenient and effective way to tap into kratoms energizing benefits on the go.
- Brewing kratom tea consisting of white vein or green vein kratom powder is another effective method in consuming kratom for energy.
Fortunately, there is a way for you to increase your natural energy by incorporating healthy habits into your daily regimen.
Some of the healthy habit adjustments include:
- Start your day with complex carbs such as oatmeal for your body to breakdown and gradually utilize for energy.
- Eating high-protein, low sugar, healthy snacks in the morning.
- In times when you start to feel drowsy, engage in light to moderate exercise for a quick pick me up.
- Drinking plenty of fluids and keep yourself hydrated.
- Taking tolerance breaks from coffee by seeking other natural alternatives like the energy boosting kratom strains known as green vein kratom and white vein kratom.
HYDRATION IS KEY
Drowsiness and exhaustion are symptoms most commonly associated with dehydration. As a matter of fact, one of the reasons that you feel energized because you are receiving hydration along with your caffeine dose. The US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine recommends the following guidelines for sufficient daily water intake:
- About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of water per day for woman.
- About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of water per day for men.
To achieve the best results for kratom, staying hydrated is a crucial component in making sure you are receiving all the potential benefits that kratom has to offer.
HOW LIGHT TO MODERATE EXCERCISE CAN HELP INCREASE ENERGY WITHOUT COFFEE
The thought of physical activity might sound taxing, however, there is a strain of kratom (red vein) that will help ease muscle aches and tension. Taking a light walk around your neighborhood is enough to get your energy flowing. Exercising sends a burst of signals to your brain that tells your body that you need more energy. Your body responds by increasing the production of endorphins and norepinephrine, which improves the feelings of energy and focus hours after exercise stops.
After consuming white vein kratom and receiving an energy boost, participation in physical activities comes with ease. Moderate to intense exercise is also extremely beneficial in helping you fall asleep. Receiving a full night’s sleep is key in making sure you wake up feeling energized!